On your home screen, hold the app icon for 2 seconds and then drag the app icon to the uninstall option on the top of the screen. You can also uninstall the app by going to the general Android settings → Apps → Phone Guardian → Uninstall.
Articles in this section
- Does Phone Guardian kill viruses on my device?
- Does Phone Guardian VPN affect internet speed?
- Am I still protected if I go to another country?
- How can I enable/ disable notifications from Phone Guardian?
- How can I set up the Phone Guardian VPN on my phone?
- How can I pause protection temporarily?
- What does Max do?
- Who is Max the Phone Guardian?
- What is VPN?
- Why is Phone Guardian completely free?