On your home screen, hold the app icon for 2 seconds and then drag the app icon to the uninstall option on the top of the screen. You can also uninstall the app by going to the general Android settings → Apps → Phone Guardian → Uninstall.
Articles in this section
- What is Phone Guardian?
- Who is Max the Phone Guardian?
- Why is Phone Guardian completely free?
- Why do I need a VPN configuration?
- Why is the persistent notification enabled all the time?
- What is the key icon in the notification bar?
- Why can’t I start Phone Guardian’s protection?
- How do I uninstall the app?
- How can I contact Phone Guardian?
- What is App Annie Basics?