In return for using the app, many users choose to consent to share information that informs market research on mobile behavior. For instance, the market analysis that shows which apps are used in certain countries, how many people use a specific app, and how many times a day an app is used. The information collected will only be shared in a way that does not identify individual users. No personal information collected is ever disclosed or sold to third parties.
Articles in this section
- What is Phone Guardian?
- Who is Max the Phone Guardian?
- Why is Phone Guardian completely free?
- Why do I need a VPN configuration?
- Why is the persistent notification enabled all the time?
- What is the key icon in the notification bar?
- Why can’t I start Phone Guardian’s protection?
- How do I uninstall the app?
- How can I contact Phone Guardian?
- What is App Annie Basics?