Go to your device “Settings”, and then to “Apps & notifications”. Search and select the “Phone Guardian” app, tap “Notifications” and then toggle on or off the “Show notifications” option. If you turn off notifications, Max will still protect your phone, but he will not be able to reach out with important warnings.
Articles in this section
- Does Phone Guardian kill viruses on my device?
- Does Phone Guardian VPN affect internet speed?
- Am I still protected if I go to another country?
- How can I enable/ disable notifications from Phone Guardian?
- How can I set up the Phone Guardian VPN on my phone?
- How can I pause protection temporarily?
- What does Max do?
- What is Phone Guardian?
- Who is Max the Phone Guardian?
- What is VPN?